Issues with pool refurb: am I expecting too much?

Wow, just saw your other post. On a big reno like that, there's no excuse for the leaks. You PB should be fixing this and not leaving it up to you!

I've come to the conclusion that pool builders are right down there with HVAC installers - there should be a law against them!

Wow, just saw your other post. On a big reno like that, there's no excuse for the leaks. You PB should be fixing this and not leaving it up to you!

I've come to the conclusion that pool builders are right down there with HVAC installers - there should be a law against them!

If it wasn’t in the scope of work, the buyer is not entitled to it.

Leak repair should be a segmented clause.

I have a line item to qualify piping in renovations BUT repairs are a separate expense..

If it wasn’t in the scope of work, the buyer is not entitled to it.

We did not have a leak until they jackhammered the existing tile off. When you get a new leak as a result of a refurb, I would imagine that is in the scope of what the PB is responsible for.

we paid for pressure testing prior to refinishing, to rule out plumbing leaks. Since PB gave plumbing the all clear, and refinished the entire shell, I think this should be their responsibility

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.