Aug 30, 2017
Victoria, BC Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi there!

I know that lots of posts mention that the top long rails of a pool can often be curved inward during filling, so I’ve continued letting the water level approach the fill line, but the curve is still pretty pronounced.

Will this work it’s way out or could it be something of concern?

We have the pool on a patio that we leveled over top of with dirt (rollered and tamped) because it wasn’t level, then have the legs on pavers/wood to make it level relative to the dirt.

We still have 8-10” of water to go in so if that will make the difference I’ll keep going.

Till now I’ve had a 10’ round pool so this is a much bigger beast for me and I want to get it right.

Thanks!

332989BC-D888-412F-848A-5C099AD8E2F2.jpeg

Haha. Not sure if that will work out on the new pool due to the new volume. (reminds me to update my sig lol) I think we'll end up getting a "real" pump, filter and heater for this new pool over the next year, but $$$.
I'll try and find a pic for you. It made our old round ten-footer downright toasty.

Our Intex mostly flattened out just as it was completely filled. I still have somewhat of a bow but has not affected anything.

Reactions: Oakstone
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.