Replacement Cover for 22' Round Coleman Pool

May 18, 2018
Mulvane, KS
The provided cover was cheap and didn't last through the season last summer. We need to get a new one, but Bestway says they are on backorder. Intex shows a 22' cover is available on their site. The pools look the same, but does anyone know if they will fit? Or has anyone tried other covers?

The cover that came with my 16 round is still in operation on year 3... but when I got it I took that gator tape (same as duct tape but thicker) and taped over the tie down holes extending the tape about 5 inches inward top and bottom. Then opened up the original holes. With them being reinforced they did not tear the holes out.

The cover that came with my 16 round is still in operation on year 3... but when I got it I took that gator tape (same as duct tape but thicker) and taped over the tie down holes extending the tape about 5 inches inward top and bottom. Then opened up the original holes. With them being reinforced they did not tear the holes out.

Well done! Good to know there is a work around!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.