Frog habitat

Phew! That was some great reading! I'm just about ready to try my OCLT after 2 1/2 weeks of turning my Tree Frog Nursery back into a human's pool. Little buggers beat me to it this and last year! Last year, I learned how to RAISE tree frog tadpoles. I didn't have the heart to just kill them so I bought a kiddie pool, fished out what I could, and raised them into tiny frogs. It was actually pretty fun. This year, I set up the kiddie pool as soon as I heard the males start singing. Yeah, too late. They managed to get UNDER my cover and shrink wrap! Long story short, the tadpoles are where I want them, the pool is almost there, and after reading your plight, fellow frogwoman, I will NEVER complain about mine again! You did GREAT!

7ca1ffcccefbd1b0b3203c666f8010eb.heic
65ab8d844e9c79e9ed28338113a26cc1.heic
53533e8d92ad60504c0c6af3a8e0d242.heic

I wanted to share some After pictures now that the spa is clean. Only thing left is to rebuild the Polaris. I just got it’s rebuild kit and new hoses yesterday!

Looks great! I'm envious of your now-gorgeious pool, but even more so of the sense of accomplishment you must be feeling. Don'tcha just love that feeling!? Very envious. Not enough to throw frogs in my pool to go through the same myself, but pretty darn close!! Nice work!

WOWZER!!!! You did THAT! I would have to print out the first pic and this pic and put them side by side so you can look at them when you are feeling down. That is such a pretty pool! LOVE the tile!

Are the kids loving it??? Have you been in?

Kim:kim:

Wow and WOW! Awesome job! Be careful, your neighbors may want you to fix their pools too! Heh. You did the heavy lifting but it was a warm and fuzzy to see the TFP folks coaching and support!

We haven't had any problems...yet. But we would have if we hadn't stumbled onto this site! Awesome to see the help these folks have given you and others to create a clean, healthy pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.