Best place to buy Vitamin C tablets and Trichlor pucks?!

Twinmommy0310, no need to run the SWG on super-chlorinate right now. In fact, you have me a little concerned about dumping all 8 gallons of bleach in there just now. Your signature doesn't show how many gallons your pool is, but even if it's 20K gallons, 8 gallons of 8.25% strength bleach will take your FC from 0 - 35. That's quite a jump. You only needed to go to about 7-8 I believe. So definitely make sure you are using the PoolMath for all your dosage requirements okay. :)

Ok so a mathematician I am not �� That will teach me to use the pool math tool. I tested this morning and FC is at 21.5 and CC is 0. Pool is crystal clear and I've been brushing the stains multiple times a day. Stains are fading. I really noticed that this morning. Obviously my Alkakinity and PH are high. Do I try to lower those now?

Oh oh and I'm loving the TF-100 kit along with the speed stirrer ��

Obviously my Alkalinity and PH are high. Do I try to lower those now?
PH will always read high when the chlorine (FC) is elevated - especially 10 or above. So just leave those for now until you're ready to let the FC fall below 10.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.