Bleach vs Police! :)

Police tend to overreact to innocent purchases. Here are some things they might check into for no reason.

12 kg enriched uranium.
87 lbs pseudoephedrine.
39 lbs sodium cyanide.
58 lbs C4.
44 lbs weaponized anthrax.

Since one of your neighbors thinks you are up to no good you should go with it and try.

Carrying out large black trash bags late at night with flashlights.
Leave a roll of old carpet with duct tape on it by your front door.
Chalk outline a couple of dead bodies on your driveway.
Put crime tape across your driveway.
;)

That's pretty ingenious of you..........buying massive quantities of bleach to deflect attention away from your REAL meth lab. You should be good to go for a while! Heats off!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
At least he checked in. I can see how it can be annoying because neighbors noticed and all. You must live in a good neighborhood for them to be watching. I wouldn't fault them for that.

I live on a block with several other Corrections Officers including myself and husband. We are very suspicious people of others and persons in general because we work in the prison system. I can tell you it is difficult to go out and be around other people because of the nature of my work. We just had a couple move in this spring across from us and and they have people in and out all day long and some ove them park houses away and walk over. So that tells me they are up to no good.

As jblizzle said earlier, that's a first for TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.