BYOP Build Phoenix

Feb 9, 2018
Phoenix
Have been waiting for months to start this process and its finally here! Forked out the 2k and went all in with BYOP. Hopefully I made the right decision. Some info about the build

New Pool Build In and old house in the Central corridor of Phoenix.
Planing to spend about 30k
Fairly simple design with no heater and no in ground cleaning system. Planning to do a Baja self on one end and a swim up bar at the other.
Dealing with Bill over at BYOP just got the drawings back take a look and tell me what you think.pool.jpg

I like what I see! Nice set up.

I would re-think the luminers just because that one by the bar and bench could case some splashing onto anyone sitting there. They are more of a "party trick" than anything.

So what kinds of equipment are you thinking about? Share that info here and we will check it over for ya!

I would love to see where this pool is going!

Kim:kim:

I like what I see! Nice set up.

I would re-think the luminers just because that one by the bar and bench could case some splashing onto anyone sitting there. They are more of a "party trick" than anything.

So what kinds of equipment are you thinking about? Share that info here and we will check it over for ya!

I would love to see where this pool is going!

Thanks Kim,

Check out my final Drawing and tell me what you think. I am going to Adjust the deck-jets to spray inward.

On the equipment side, one thing that stood out for me is the suction side cleaner. I’d strike that and get a Dolphin robot in a heartbeat.

OH you went bigger!!! NICE! I like the step out on the bench. Good idea as we all know it will be used often!!

Equipment looks fine. I agree with B. I LOVE my robot and will buy a new one if/when this one dies!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.