Silver Supporter
May 1, 2016
Hopkinton, MA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have realized that we should've replaced the cell of the old swg when we bought our house. However, we tossed out the control panel and the "cell" is still attached into the filtration (due to my not wanting to mess up the pipes!)

Having a 20k inground pool with new liner I'd like to go back to a SWG.

Being mid basement/front garden and walkway remodel right now I would love to spend less than $700.
Last summer I averaged 2 bottles of 8.25% bleach every other day. (&@ 2.99 ea- was about $600 in bleach give or take)

Thoughts?

np, there's other options but if you go with the big three (pentair, hayward, or Jandy) you won't stay under $700, and around here the circupool seems to be the favorite by a long shot vs any no name brands. They even have better chlorine producing specs than the big three (so you could potentially not have to run it as long and it might last longer). People also say installation is easy and customer support is really good.

Since you want to get at least 40K the circupool SJ40 should get you started currently at $620 click the link to the SJ20 for $599 and upgrade to the SJ40 for $20

Thank you so much! It's perfect for us. And can tell my husband it costs the same as one year of Chlorine bottles!!
Going to buy it right now!! Thanks for that info, you made my day

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.