Pool coming down due to HOA rules w/ pics

Mar 17, 2018
gallatin/TN
I must say this is a great community with the best advice! But as soon as I began it has to go. Everyone please check with HOA rules. I have to have it down in 9 days .
15243313575951916714362.jpg

This is my first attempt at building a pool and I'm very happy with the outcome.

Sand filter/swcg:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

18 ft Intex with Wanda the whale at work - Album on Imgur
18 ft Intex pool
The dual inlet works great with skimmer and Wanda the whale auto vacuum working at the same time. I have a 16 inch Intex sand filter. I run 6 hours a day and with the 15,000 gallon salt water system only 4 hours per day. My CC was zero and FC stays around 5. With around 70 cya. The Taylor 2006 is a must. I highly recommend buying this because the whole setup cost less than a grand and will keep the kids happy for years to come.

And use rescue silicone tape on all points and it will prevent rust. One user here has left his up for 9 years and counting.

Pavers under the upright support legs are a must. Just fill the pool with an inch of water and then dig the pavers level.

Thanks for everyone on this forum for the motivation and information. This is me signing off... Farewell until I can build a pool one day. :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.