"Skim-A-Round" Hey! Does anyone have experience with products from this company?

cehmtx

Jun 22, 2013
Bowling Green KY
"Skim-A-Round" Hey! Does anyone have experience with products from this company?

My wife, bless her outstanding assistance with our pool maintenance efforts while she views her facebook account, has found a company that utilizes "the Bernoulli Effect" in their "new" skimmer baskets. Their products include: (1) replacement skimmer baskets for your in-ground pool; (2) a floating skimmer basket that works off a wall side suction line or one of the existing skimmers and floats around the pool; (3) and their best product (actually referred to as 'the ultimate') that can attach to your robotic cleaner and pull-in surface debris while your cleaner is working on the junk on the bottom of the pool.

Has anyone actually seen this work or demonstrated?

I am all-in for something that helps my 15-yr old Mayfair Dolphin Diagnostic 2000 work more easily.

The website for this company is "www.skim-a-round.com".

I AM NOT ADVERTISING OR SOLICITING ANY OF THIS COMPANY'S PRODUCTS OR CLAIMS.

However, I will admit that I am impressed that "Bernoulli" was spelled correctly on their website.

Thanks for input. If no one has experience with these products, I probably will bite on one. After all, it wouldn't be the most $$ that I have thrown into my hole in the ground since 1986.:brickwall:

Note: lots of trees and flowering trees and shrubs surround my pool. THANK GOD (OR MAYFAIR) for my Dolphin Diagnostic 2000 and skimmer socks!

I wish you all a good pool opening!

Re: "Skim-A-Round" Hey! Does anyone have experience with products from this company?

Search for it on the forum. Some have tried it. All have failed to see any reason to buy it.

Good luck!

Re: "Skim-A-Round" Hey! Does anyone have experience with products from this company?

Old & Busted - Teenage child skims the pool

New Hotness - Skim-A-Round

Only difference is your wallet is several hundred dollars lighter...

I just purchased the all-in-one basket. Had to reduce flow through the main drains to get the Bernoulli effect. I have a 40x16x8 pool, and will be curious to see the impact on water circulation. I did receive the product quickly, and am able to use skimmer socks with it. My biggest concern is the effect on circulation at the deep end of the pool with the MDs partially closed. Anyone have experience with this?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.