Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Intellitouch System I9+3 all display lights lit

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Intellitouch System I9+3 all display lights lit

All display lights on Pentair Intellitouch panel are lit, except the valves button. It seems completely frozen and will not respond. I have turned off power at breaker and back on and still having same issues. Any suggestions?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair Intellitouch System I9+3 all display lights lit

M,

Welcome to TFP... A great place to find the answers to all your pool automation questions... whether you have a 'View' of the 'River' or not...

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but more info may help our other members to chime in...

What "display" lights? The lights on a remote or do you have a panel with the 3" LCD?

Have you pushed the 'reset' button below the Aux 6 and 7 buttons?

Have you reset the Circuit Breakers in the upper right of the main Enclosure?

If you have an IntelliFlo pump does the pump's control panel say "Display not active"?

Have you had recent lighting strikes?

Is this a new system or has it been working fine and now no longer works??

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.