Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi Y'all

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi Y'all

Happy Monday! My husband and I live in the Dallas area and are looking to purchase an AGP and do a partial bury. I need inspiration ideas, so I want to see your finished products, please!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi Y'all

Hello and welcome to TFP! You'll find a ton of great info here. Just enter something in the search feature above and enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have to admit ... I've not heard of Nevada, Texas. I live in the San Antonio area but grew-up in Las Vegas, so you can imagine the look on my face when I saw your location. ha.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Ha, yeah, it's a little bitty town of about 800 people.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Welcome! I did some quick searching and found these pics, but there are tons more threads! Keywords for search: partially buried agp, semi-buried agp, agp photo, etc.
    Links: 1, 2, 3 (#3 is a list of some buried agp links)
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Helpful Info for New Members | TFPC for Beginners