Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi from Florida!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi from Florida!

converted 15000 gal pool to Circupool Si30 salt system two years ago and have maintained it myself.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi from Florida!

Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

O,

Welcome to TFP... a great place to find the answers to all your pool questions, no matter what color your 'Cove' is...

Let's hope your pool is never turns that shade of Green... Thanks for the intro...

Glad to have you here,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Welcome! Yay more Floridians! Are you new to TFP or has it been helping you for a while? For me, I was using the site for months before I finally joined to say thanks and ask for some extra help with black algae which I'm happy to say is all gone!

Hope everything is going smoothly with your pool! If not, start a thread in the the forum that best describes where you would like some collaboration!
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Helpful Info for New Members | TFPC for Beginners