So Zodiac (Polaris, Jandy, etc) is merging with Fluidra (Aquabot, Water Tech)

thebombardier

In The Industry
Jul 16, 2017
Massapequa, NY
Should be interesting to see what comes of this, if anything. Merger is set to close in the first half of this year:

Fluidra and Zodiac announce merger to create a global leader in the pool industry - Fluidra es invertir en agua

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of 2018 we see blue and black/silver Aquabots with Jandy or Polaris stickers on them, or Polaris pressure cleaners that have Aquabot stickers.

Just found this thread, I work for Zodiac. We did merge with Fluidra, it was mutual and at some point in 2019 Zodiac will be a brand, just like Polaris, Jandy and etc. we will be changing our name to Fluidra and our location here in California will be the US Headquarters. I would not expect to see changes in branding of product that soon. Polaris is a well established brand worldwide for Pressure Cleaners and Fluidra prior had no Pressure Cleaners at all. We were a global company prior but together the new Fluidra is even more global in new markets. Fluidra, aside from Aquaproducts, really did not have a strong foothold in the US, that will now change not just cleaners but all other products under the umbrella.

Just as a side note, "Watertech" is not owned by Fluidra, they just sell private label branded cleaners that Aquaproducts make's for them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.