2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario

Darn, too bad it went down now. Has you pulled that tree out in December you could have sold it for a Christmas tree to someone :santa:

Remember to use the push tool to push the tree into the chipper.

If my friend, Stumpy, had listened to me, we would still be calling him Edward.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/bruce-saunders-killed-after-being-pulled-into-woodchipper/news-story/778aeb1406b0368c0f76a59ed25c97b1

Wood chippers are not to be treated casually. I place them up there with other things that one needs to observe extreme caution around like hydrofluoric acid and great white sharks.

I had excavator delivered last night. Alarm set for 6:45am. Big day ahead. My phone rings at 4am. Get called to go into work. lol. Work until 1pm. Get home. Set up my new 4k time lapse camera. Start digging. Takes me 6 hours to dig pool. Excited to see time lapse. Used wrong usb cable, battery died after 1 hour. I get 10 seconds of time lapse of me taking the grass and top soil off. lol.

So I have 16" of top soil. Which is weird for a 10 year old subdivision to begin with. Then 24" of sub soil. Followed by granular A, concrete, bricks, lumber, shingles etc...... Nightmare. Had to go 4" deeper in shallow end to get lumber out.

I've had better days.

Oh Chris! OUCH for so many reasons!! The never ending nightmare for sure!

So do you think you got all of the junk up and out? I bet the air was BLUE with adult words when you saw the first piece of junk :(

I hope you have used up all of your bad luck with all of this!

Kim (NO cheering for this one)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Someone went to a lot to time, trouble, diesel to get it down there for sure! Will you have enough dirt to fill it back in as needed? Are you to have to pay to haul the junk off?

Kim:kim:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I see your Dad did sit in the chair a little bit! What is he gathering and stacking up?

I think he was piling up the tree branches.

100% of excavated soil gets sent to a dump site. None of it will be used as backfill. I work for an earth moving company. I will get probably 3 x 20 yard bins put at the road and load them with a skid steer. My dirt pile is over 10' high.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.