O/B Pool Henderson Nevada..

Conc today!

So I decided to go with fashion over function and put in the table. I am pretty happy with the conc work that the company did. My bid was for 54yards of conc, they only used 41 so now I am going to talk to the owner and have him adjust the price. All-in-all I’m happy....

937b4effe8c712df240011c7abff6605.jpg

98cb6c5085a32760aa27dd725fc1ce0a.jpg

9900cf70392751896ce13d0e532d349a.jpg

3667fd7b5f5d946ecad772ede0870acb.jpg

e8e8a50ab8acf4b555b0701577588bb8.jpg

685121e902dbfe3f67e3ccee6e311e12.jpg

f11c4620d167905a85d4ba4498c88f4b.jpg

7f9c443daf6bf3f08dd8937ef3b038e8.jpg

:party: That looks awesome! Have you started bonding with it yet? aka watering it. It helps is cure slower so should help keep it from cracking as much. So crack are okay so long as they are not bigger than a dime.

Guess what time it is!!! Time for YOUR set of links!!

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

PoolMath

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

You keep saying mostly happy. What are you not as happy about? Share it with us and we might have a "fix".

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok now I’m pretty upset, I never received the Pentair screen logic interface. My paperwork shows I paid for it but cannot find it anywhere. So I’m pretty sure that I never received it from the shipment from the pool supply house. Now I have to try to get one and I’m sure they are going to laugh....

Let them laugh all the way to picking to shelf to pick up one and hand it to you!!!! If your paperwork shows you paid for it.................then you get one! gurrrrr

Problem is, they delivered and I signed for the delivery. I do remember that I was told that it’s in the Easytouch box.... It looks like I might be screwed.[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji40]

Okay here ya go! SMILE! Then call them and tell them it was not in the box. "I know I signed for the delivery. I was told it was in the box. My bad for not checking to make sure." Keep smiling while you say it. It will show though in your voice. It cannot hurt to ask! Do you have a parts list? Is it listed on it? Have you looked at the system to see if it does come in the box?

Here is hoping!

Okay here ya go! SMILE! Then call them and tell them it was not in the box. "I know I signed for the delivery. I was told it was in the box. My bad for not checking to make sure." Keep smiling while you say it. It will show though in your voice. It cannot hurt to ask! Do you have a parts list? Is it listed on it? Have you looked at the system to see if it does come in the box?

Here is hoping!

Yea it’s not in the box or was in the box. I’m going to try get one replaced. But it in the end, I might have to just absorb the cost.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.