Titan Manufacturing/palletforks.com cauldron fire pit

Yeah fires LOVE air! When I was burning a bunch of cut up trees I used my blower when it was just the stumps and big logs. I could get them flaming again with the blower. Man that was fun!

I wonder if you could put lava rocks or something like that under the grate to block some of the air? The colored rocks would be pretty.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The 42" and the tripod does take up a lot of space. So you'll want a pretty decent patio/yard to get it setup and give you room. But it is pretty awesome. I still can't believe that the other company sells it for $3k for their largest version.

dbtgallery.php

Have no clue anymore what I did, hope image gives a idea about size for reference.

Thank you for the picture. I really like these cauldron style fire pits.

I've had some people reach out to me asking about an update on the fire pit.
Everything is great. There are some very minor surface rust, which I correct easily with rust "transformer" type spray and high temp black paint. Everything is still awesome. One bit of advice: if the carabiner they include really, IMO, isn't that great of quality. after a little while, you can tell it was deforming because you cold no longer open it with the load of the cauldron on it. I went to the local sporting good store and bought a climbing carabiner.... a few months later, it's still good. I looped the chain and hooked it up with the old carabiner as an insurance policy. But otherwise, still recommended!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.