Anyone with long term experience with SIMPL-CHLOR SWG?

Apr 8, 2011
I'm finding these for less than $100. Up to 20k gallon they are for above ground pools, hook up to return. I have an above-ground in-the-ground doughboy, so I be able to make it work. Tried googling for reviews and info, not much out there for long term ownership. Looks like bare bones, no sensors just runs as long as power in applied.

I find it very sketchy that the parent company lists them as out of stock and even INYO Pools, which has just about anything a pool owner needs, lists it as no longer available.

Either there was something wrong with the product and they stopped making them OR the manufacturer has gone out of business. Either way, I would classify this as - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

From the images I see, I don’t see any bonding lug on the unit. Please make sure of you do use one, that you bond the unit to your pump. Electrical safety is paramount.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.