Fall Pool Care

Probably not the best idea to encourage people to breathe in chlorine vapors.
They need to stop with all of the different types of bleach. You only need 1 type, regular.

I reckon their marketing department just came back from a creative retreat.

Pumpkin spice bleach... perfect before storage of all your Halloween costumes... and essential for every homemaker before Thanksgiving... make every toilet sparkle before the big crowd arrives.

Candy cane is on deck.

I totally believed it because there are already so many scented bleaches. It's nonsense. In my opinion, there are way too many people working on frivolous products or product features, like Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation.

"Oh the Crunch enhancer? Yeah it's a non-nutritive cereal varnish. It's semi-permiable. It's not osmotic. What it does is it coats and seals the flake, prevents the milk from penetrating it." - Clark Griswold

Haha, that's funny. Why not another 'pumpkin' whatever?...there's already so many pumpkin flavor/scent junk out there.

I totally believed it because there are already so many scented bleaches. It's nonsense. In my opinion, there are way too many people working on frivolous products or product features, like Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation.

If this junk didn't sell it wouldn't be made. Look at the people around you next time you're in public. Sucker born every minute indeed.

Off to Starbucks for a pumpkin latte frappe'cino, low fat please.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.