New Build in Central CA

So we have plaster!
dd493686236a269435c84d1638cc3797.jpg
5cbe089f1ee78d945aa35dffa9d76afb.jpg
f3a2bcd7a109fdd1ae3f311e611efa1b.jpg

Any idea what caused it? I am thinking it looks like some kind of liquid ran down in that area. I am hopeful it will brush out. I WOULD text a pic to your PB to have your concern on record. Maybe even an email if you have that line of communication open with him.

We have no idea. My wife and I were both home for almost the entire process and didn’t see any hoses there or water running.

I did text the PB and ask if he thought it would brush out and he said he wasn’t sure what it was or why it is there. He said a lot of times as the plaster cures things will bleach out and dissipate.

The line seems to be right in front of where we planned to put a patio table and enjoy the view of our pool.

How do they plan to "start" the pool? There are several different ways so it could make a difference. Let us know and we can go from there.

:hug: I have ideas so try to not to worry! We will get that plaster purrfect or close to it!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have been brushing it twice daily and the “pool service” has been brushing once daily. I love the color! I’m just bummed that only the main pump is hooked up so I can’t play with the water features and the lights and start to set the programs...

PB’s service person did final equipment review and final “service” to my pool
Yesterday. Here are my current test results
FC 5
PH 8.0
CH 125
TA 40
CYA 20
He dumped just a little CYA in the skimmer yesterday afternoon so I’m sure I need to add that. What else jumps out at you?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.