Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Can't get sig to work

1. Back To Top    #1

Can't get sig to work

I just typed in my name and it doesn't show on my posts. Am I not eligible to post a sig?
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Can't get sig to work

Quote Originally Posted by tagprod
    I just typed in my name and it doesn't show on my posts. Am I not eligible to post a sig?
    I swear I couldn't get it to do that earlier.....
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control

3. Back To Top    #3
    cool photo, but you will need to shrink it at the very least! I think Sean does not want us to have banner signatures... just text. Might be wrong about that, tho!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mermaid Queen
    cool photo, but you will need to shrink it at the very least! I think Sean does not want us to have banner signatures... just text. Might be wrong about that, tho!
    I'll get on it, I was just messing around with some stuff.
    Brian

5. Back To Top    #5
    no problem!! 8)

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

6. Back To Top    #6
    how about the clickable thumbnail - is that OK?
    Brian

7. Back To Top    #7
    Yes, the clickable thumbnail is OK. I've seen forums where people get carried away with the large flahing banner signitures and it is very distracting.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.