Furniture to go with the pool... what a pain

So the cauldron got delivered. I will have to setup another thread on it specifically once I get a chance to set it up. But a few pictures for now.
95c5e6e8120f0dd68dee01b41186e853.jpg

For scale:
afb60446339a4997c259db4dd58ceb61.jpg

4e97ef6ab2266440bea054df95aa9be9.jpg

I am really interested in seeing your cauldron build. I'm so close to ordering one, but want to see your thoughts once you have it all out together.

It may be another week or so. The deck should be getting finished up later this week or early next week.
I'll say this, the packaging is very impressive. They built a metal frame to hold the cauldron and put that on top of a wood pallet. Seems that they've thought the whole shipping process through. I suppose they are used to shipping large items so this is probably easy for them.

It may be another week or so. The deck should be getting finished up later this week or early next week.
I'll say this, the packaging is very impressive. They built a metal frame to hold the cauldron and put that on top of a wood pallet. Seems that they've thought the whole shipping process through. I suppose they are used to shipping large items so this is probably easy for them.

whatever happened? you left us hanging!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.