Bound to happen sometime....

Arnica gel is great to help promote healing of bruises, inflammation and it can help reduce pain. I've used it after getting some bad bruises and it helps.

My son used it after he had surgery to help speed healing per the recommendation of his plastic surgeon. They also make arnica pills that are helpful after surgery.

What does it do? I have 2 incisions that are both very, very sore on the top of my foot and I will do anything to help them heal quicker! They are so painful, especially the larger one!!!

I haven't fallen into the pool yet. Ive stayed away so I don't.

My wife and kids were in the pool. I was being a smart butt and decided to get in over the side of our AGP. I threw one leg over the side and sat on the rail straddling the wall. I swung the other leg over and basically kicked the top rail with my other foot as I fell in the water. It hurt like heck. My mind was racing with all sorts of colorful words that my mother would be ashamed of. But I had to bite my lip and pretend I didn't hurt myself because I have told the kids many times not to climb on the top rail because they could fall and hurt themselves. :splash: :foot: :rant: :oops: :scratch: :blah: :grrrr:

OMG, that bruise! Wow, I hope it doesn't hurt too much. The only fall ins we've had so far is one spring we had just opened in May and the water was 50 degrees. Hubby went to grab something he saw floating on the water and promptly fell in the deep end so had to pull himself out. His glasses had fallen off and because they were rimless, it took him a long time to finally see them and he was able to get them out with a leaf rake.

I wear flip flops and usually a long caftan so not the best thing to wear when skimming and leaf raking. I guess I've been lucky so far, although one year I had a broken foot which was healing when I tripped over the solar cover reel and reinjured it.

I really hope you feel better. I haven't read through all the posts but that gel is called Arnica gel and I heard it's good for healing bruises.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks like a squirrel nibbling on your finger.

Looks like the Antennae Galaxies. Maybe a sign from aliens from there.

I see a horses head...

I see a Rorschach test.

It is Eeyore! getting his head scratched!

Yep. I can see that!

I literally laughed out loud!! You guys crack me up!! So stinkin' funny!!

I could see all of your visions, but Eeyore is my fav! Love it!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.