New Pool/Spa Build - Temecula, CA

Again....WOW! Just looking at the pics I feel like I'm on it enjoying the evening in a tropical paradise.

Btw, is that a candle holder or electrical light fixture hanging by the pillars? How about a Flame Effect LED bulbs on those to further enhance the atmosphere? We have a couple of this (single mode) by maskot king and received lots of compliments.

You can get the standard E26 or E27 socket and depends on your fixture, upside down version is also available. Multiple mode is also available but they just don't make sense to me!

Again....WOW! Just looking at the pics I feel like I'm on it enjoying the evening in a tropical paradise.

Btw, is that a candle holder or electrical light fixture hanging by the pillars? How about a Flame Effect LED bulbs on those to further enhance the atmosphere? We have a couple of this (single mode) by maskot king and received lots of compliments.

You can get the standard E26 or E27 socket and depends on your fixture, upside down version is also available. Multiple mode is also available but they just don't make sense to me!

It’s a solar candle but we have had it so long they don’t light up anymore. Been looking for a replacement now that the outdoor decorations are coming back in stores. Are there hanging fixtures like this that are solar? We can’t have electricity so close to the water.

- - - Updated - - -

Love your design - like us, you had to deal with a small Cali yard and you definitely made the most of it. Looks awesome!

Yep! We had such a small yard that my husband was in disbelief we could have a pool built. Luckily the pool company was pretty creative in coming up with a design that utilized the slope and space well.

Love your backyard design from the avatar pic. Will have to go visit your build page!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.