And we're off...

aggiewonder

Gold Supporter
Feb 2, 2017
Spring, TX
Lost Intelliflo pump Saturday due to lightning. And an alarm clock, two CFL bulbs, and one dove.

Using waterfall to circulate and using quite a bit of MA to do that.

Lack of filtration hit today.

905854e44c6e5e65b3dccc1d5970431b.jpg

Borrowed a friend's robot to help stir. Raising to SLAM based on "arm" circulation and the waterfall and now with a robot's help to keep stirring.

Hopefully pump gets fixed tomorrow.

aw,

Is your IntelliFlo a standalone pump, or do you have an automation system?? Do you control it from the pump itself or some other panel?

Did you have a surge protector on the AC line to the pump?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Automation. IntelliTouch i7.

I've put the pump in local but keypad is dead.

No surge protection just yet.

Unfortunately, her "list" has priority over my "list"!

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I'm now researching SPD's. I'm looking at SqD's HPED50 or 80.

So, pool guy sent by home warranty company missed the appointment yesterday. Showed up today & said yup. Pump motor is gone. We'll get back to you...

So, I'm still keeping FC at SLAM and continue stirring via robot, arms, & waterfall...

I will have to return the robot tonight, so hopefully we can get the motor replaced/repaired tomorrow. Not counting on it...

Meanwhile, SPD's for main & pool panel should be arriving tomorrow. I still have to get breakers to connect them.

It is going to be a crappy birthday. Lots of projects to work on for the pool and hopefully SLAM'ing the pool back to its previous pristine shape!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.