How about a random picture thread

Your daughter w/ the frog is adorable!

I thought this was a cool sunset. I didn't take the picture.

Ocean_Star_Sunset_372.jpg

These are my two lovely dogs. They were both sitting happily on Daddy, one on his lap and one on his shoulder. My daughter thought it was a perfect Kodak moment. Just as she snapped the lovely photo, the magic of the moment ended abruptly... this is the picture she got! :D

Attachments

• doog.jpg
    doog.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 392
dattia said:
These are my two lovely dogs. They were both sitting happily on Daddy, one on his lap and one on his shoulder. My daughter thought it was a perfect Kodak moment. Just as she snapped the lovely photo, the magic of the moment ended abruptly... this is the picture she got! :D
:shock: If that was me, the next picture she would've gotten would have been me having a "come to Jesus" meeting with both pooches!! Ask my miniature Schnauzer, she knows all about them "come to Jesus" meetings! :lol:

Awww....those pics are SO sweet! :)

...and I think I need to know a little more about those "come to Jesus" meetings. Right now my family is vacationing overseas and I am here taking care of my beasts because no one else will! :grrrr:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
FPM, you throw those minnows back? We use 'em as bait for the real fish... :mrgreen: :lol:

Dattia, my "come to Jesus" meetings usually involve two hands on my Schnauzer's collar, in a sit-stay, and an eye-to-eye, nose-to-nose "chat" about how she's been a bad girl. :rant:

OK, another random picture, taken a few years back before the drought that killed every tree in my yard. Nothing like a nap after lunch, is there? :wink:

squirrel3c.jpg

Heres a few shot around our place the past couple of years using a Canon Rebel XT.Wish it had a stronger lens.
NW view from our backyard watching a storm brewing.
IMG_2847.jpg

A view of Lake Ontario from the yard during a nor'easter
IMG_9162.jpg

Looking East at the Toronto skyline
June2007TheHomestead27-05-20088-41-.jpg

Sun setting on the West
IMG_2534.jpg

Honey Bee working our Rose of Sharron? in July 2007. As of today this year the same tree is just starting to bud
July2007TheHomesteadIMG_253713-08-2.jpg

Cannot remember the name of this plant. It produces beautiful trumpet flowers. It came from a cutting on a friends plant in Georgia a couple of years ago
IMG_3477.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.