Clear Water Pics...Feel Free to Share

salty87

Gold Supporter
Jan 31, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Spent the evening by the pool last night with Mrs Salty. I couldn't help but notice how awesomely clear the water looked. Just the day before a rather large frog decided our pool would be his final resting place and he would rot in peace....stinky! He could have been there a day or 2 but not any longer than that.

Anyway, standing on the spa this was the view. Our pool is 10' deep and I'm 6+' tall standing about 4' above the pool on the spa edge so that's about 20' above the bottom. There's a leaf floating on the surface.

THANK YOU TFPC!

Feel free to share your success pics.

IMG_3013.jpg

Thanks!! Beautiful photo.

I'm glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales, please consider making a donation to TFP.
We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donation are what keep the electrons flowing.

These donations are what keeps TFP free of Ads and allows us to continue to turn away money from companies who don't fit into the TFP system.

Another way to support TFP is through the Amazon Smile donation program. When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. As a 501 (c) (3) charity TFP can receive these donations. Click this link to select TFP as your Amazon Smile recipient.

For real!
dbtgallery.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.