not a wall whale brush but it was easy to use.

pypeke

Silver Supporter
Jul 31, 2015
Southeastern Oklahoma

It only took me five minutes to brush the walls and steps of my pool. Absolutely no pressure required to force the brush to stay against the wall while brushing down.

My old brush was hard to force against the wall, then when it hit an angle it would not go down to the next level. (sport pool) I had to brush the side first, then the angled part separately.

With this brush, I start at the top and it goes straight down, hits the angle and smoothly goes straight to the bottom. So easy and no muscles required.

When the bristles get bad on one side, you can switch the blue plate to the other side and use the other half of the brush.

Adjust a Brush Wall brush. Where has this been all my life?

I have found where they applied for a patent, but can't find who sells them.

Adjust-A-Brush Dual Surface 15" Hydrofoil Brush is the exact name but on the brush itself it just says adjust a brush wall brush.

Look for the blue plastic "fin" and look for how you can remove the blue fin and snap it on other side of the brush when the bristles get bad on one side.

Thanks, I will look into it. I just need to make sure the brush is safe for vinyl liners. I didn't realize some brushed have metal fibers in them, which are not safe for vinyl.

FYI, I found it online at pinchapenny.com in their online store and placed an order today. This is just what I've been looking for to brush convex corners in our pool. Pinch-A-Penny is a pool store chain in Florida, with stores nearby, so I didn't hesitate to order from them online. Will update this post if any problems are experienced.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.