Aqua Trol RJ No flow

My cell doesn't have a flow switch. After scouring these forums, it seems that the AL number is incorrectly set. It should be AL-7. I tried changing it but it won't go past AL-5.. even in the instruction manual it says that it's should be either AL-6 or AL-7. Software revision is 1.45. Any ideas?

I think that it needs to be set to AL-7.

Is this a new unit?

Yes it's a new unit. Actually, it's the unit that came with the cell. I had to replace my cell and instead of buying a single cell, I bought a board+cell combo. I installed the cell and continued to use the old board. That old board broke two days ago and I installed the new board (the one that came with the cell) and I can't go past AL-5 (it just reverts to AL-0 after) in the settings.

Probably the wrong board. I would return the board for the correct one or install a flow switch.

Since the manual says that the unit doesn't use a flow switch, you might be able to jump the switch and make it work but my opinion is never jump a flow switch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.