Aquabot jr Dead in the water

I had an aqua bot for 10+years but finally gave up the ghost. Purchased a aquabot jr in 2015, not a great bot but satisfactory. Opened up pool this year put aquabot in ran fine. Took it out,cleaned filter bag placed back in pool "nothing,no pump,no movement", just sat there. Checked for power at extension cord ok, looked at fuse also ok,checked fuse with multimeter that was ok too. At a loss on what to do next. Too stubborn(or cheap) to bring to repair place. Any suggestions? What is the output voltage on power supply supposed to be? I'm assuming D.C.?

Hi there, and welcome!

Yes it should be DC, and I think its normally about 25-30 VDC. In that area, but they may differ. I might stand corrected, but that range sticks in my mind. May I suggest another brand? Maytronics Dolphins get rave reviews all round, and there a two good threads here highlighting the two most popular lines, the S and M series.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.