OB in VEGAS - Another one!!!! :)

Hi everyone!! Updated pic!! The gas was just hooked up so I fired up the heater & fire features today to test it out and it works well. The water is COLD at around 53 deg, my thought is to not install the SWG until it warms up since the generator dosen't work under 55deg, just adding liquid chlorine as needed.

IMG_0114.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 145
So this may be more of a question for Brian or another expert but I have nozzles that blow air and I have suction as well so those nozzle can circulate the water as well, however, the nozzles that suck water are not In line with the jets. They are located lower on the walls and have a bigger cover on them. As you can see my pool vocabulary is somewhat of a preschooler lol. Can you provide a picture so I can reference what your speaking of???
It doesn't sound right if the suction pipes are located right next to the jets

Sorry for the late reply Will :(.. My issue was there were little rocks from construction stuck in a few of my spa jets. The plumber came out and fixed me all up yesterday and explained that when there is on obstruction on the jets and they are all on one loop there will be suction from the clogged ones. The fix was easy: a 7/16 socket to unscrew the nozzle, pull the plastic eyeball off and remove any rocks. When you put it all back together do not tighten the nozzles much more than snug or they will break. Hope this helps someone having the same problem.

Have you paid attention to the prevailing wind direction in your yard? I know this can be tricky in Vegas as it always seems to change. I know for our yard 90% of the time it's either north or south. I only aske because right now you have your skimmers east and west. Might not make your skimmers as effective as you would like.

I would also think about umbrella sleeves if you want them. Both in the wet deck and outside the pool. We have 10 and I wish I had about 15.

That is great advice.......

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.