Mar 11, 2009
Alabama
Well I've been on this site for several months but have been too consumed with all the reading and re-reading to ever stop in and say hello...

This has been my first season for using the BBB method and so far everything is great and we couldn't be happier. My husband was pretty skeptical in the beginning and wasn't completely sold on the idea of the BBB method.

I took water samples in to the pool store just to assure him I was keeping everything at the appropriate levels. (I have my own test kit I use but I used the pool store as "proof".) Now he is very pleased and helps with the testing and adding chemicals.

We have owned a pool, or should I say a pool has owned us for about 10 years now and this is the first time I have ever felt as if I understand some of what I need to know. There will be no more standing in line at the pool store and bringing home a truck load of chemicals that I have no idea what they are for.

We are spending a lot more time enjoying the pool and less time scratching our heads saying "I wonder what happened...I guess we need to go back to the pool store." Now my only problem is staying on this website so much!

So thanks everyone....I've learned a lot from Pool School and other posts. I'm passing on this website to everyone I know with a pool.

Welcome to TFP.
Great write up. Its empowering being in control of your pool. People will ask youi about your pool, you'll tell them about BBB and then! You'll get the glazed none believing look. With some its like leading a horse to water.