New Build - Need help choosing options

May 15, 2017
NORTH HAMPTON
Hello all,

We are under construction and nearing completion of our new gunite pool. It is a large rectangle (18' by 51') with a large 8x12 sunshelf. We will have a Pentair Easy Touch system with an Intelichlor salt water system and a Starite intellipro speed pump. Our pool will have an auto cover and be covered whenever we are not in it for safety reasons (cover is instead of fence). We live in New Hampshire and will have a Starite 400,000 BTW HD Heater.

I need to decide two main things:
Easytouch 4 vs 8
Whether or not to get the Intellichem chemical control.

I also need to decide (later) whether to go with Screenlogic 2 or an Autelis sytem. We will have ethernet out by our little pool house and I believe can add either one later.

We decided against an Easytouch indoor control. I need to learn about pool chemistry and how to maintain our SWG best. Is the Easytouch 8 necessary? We have a separate hot tub so there is no spa to automate. The biggest question is for or against the Intellichem. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Amy

Amy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.