Newbie just got TK K-2006 Complete....numbers posted please help!

May 12, 2017
Temecula, CA
Drumroll.........

FC 1
CC .4
pH 8
CH 775
CYA over 100 (pool store test says 250)
TA 290
TDS didn't show how to do on K-2006, but pool store test says 2900

For what it's worth, my local Leslie's was on the money with all numbers compared to my testing.

So, please tell me what to do or confirm my plan from reading forum:

1) drain pool 80%+++
2) fill and re-test
3) SLAM

Also, my coping is trashed all the way around pool, built in 1999. I think the 5 year drought, earthquakes and huge slope behind pool have caused this. Should I wait to drain and balance pool until coping done in 60 days or drain now??

33000. Gal plaster IG pool

You should go rent or buy a pump and do it yourself. Unless you're right near a flowing creek or some standing water, you're not likely to float the pool because the water table is way deeper than your pool. You can play with this and see what the historic depths have been near you. gicima

You should go rent or buy a pump and do it yourself. Unless you're right near a flowing creek or some standing water, you're not likely to float the pool because the water table is way deeper than your pool. You can play with this and see what the historic depths have been near you. gicima

Just ordered 1/2 hp 2600 gph for $42 including tax!!! your right, I need to drain now before hot temps!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.