Delayed opening

Lou-SADL

Silver Supporter
We are moving the filter and the pump but before we can relocate them, a retaining wall has to be built. It is going to be at least another week if not two before we can reinstall everything and open the pool. What can we do in the mean time so the pool does not become a swamp?

I remember reading that as long as the water temperature is below 50F (or was it 60F?), nothing will grow. What can I do if the water temperature starts to rise? Can I had some bleach and manually mix the water? Would it make a difference?

Any recommendations are welcome.

Stir your water up with a pool brush, or you can use a submersible pump to just recirculate the water in the pool. Once the water has been mixed up take your chemistry readings and add chlorine to the pool to bring your FC up to proper levels. You have to mix the water before you test and after you add any chemicals to get proper readings and dispersion of the chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.