how hard to change

May 4, 2017
SC
Hi. I am just changing over to the TFP lifestyle. LOL! I currently don't have a SWG. How hard is it to change over? Is it worth doing? What's the most budget friendly option for my 13,500 gallon AG pool?

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to TFP!
Well, you don't have to crawl under your pool to install it! (I had to crawl under a deck but ymmv.) You can use the search feature to look at previous answers to this question, but here is a comparison link: Compare Salt Pool Chlorine Generators - Price - Capacity - Chlorine Output - Warranty. Yes, it is by a manufacturer so their products are featured first. I installed a CP last year after several years with an Intex. I am very happy with the service, price and performance. One thing to remember is that many manufacturers protect the service side of the business by not honoring a warranty unless it is installed by a "pool professional". Nothing wrong with having someone else do it, but since you seem interested in getting your hands wet, it becomes a significant price differential.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.