ScreenLogic2

vertex

May 5, 2017
Florida
All,

I have been researching around and have not found a clear answer on how to integrate a screenlogic2 into a current system that has an easy touch RF remote.

I do not have any indoor panels and strictly use an easy touch RF remote to control all the pool functions.

I am confused about the kits needed since i already have an easy touch antenna on the panel outside. Any clarity would help.

V,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your automation questions... :snorkle:

ScreenLogic and your RF remotes are two different features. You can have them both if you want.

ScreenLogic has its own antenna so you will end up with two of them.

The kit you want is P/N 522104, which includes everything you need..

See this site... http://www.sunplay.com/pentair-screenlogic-interface-and-wireless-522104

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Jim.

Thanks for the fast reply. So essentially its another wireless transceiver outside that talks to a wireless transceiver inside that is connected to the protocol adapter that is then plugged into ethernet.

Jim.

Thanks for the fast reply. So essentially its another wireless transceiver outside that talks to a wireless transceiver inside that is connected to the protocol adapter that is then plugged into ethernet.

Yes... Although, if you want, you can just run a four wire cable in place of the wireless unit. That is what I did, but I have the advantage of having my EasyTouch on the other side of a wall from my router.

I will also say that you would have a hard time ripping ScreenLogic out of my cold dead hands... :p

I love it. It makes programming about 10 x easier than using the little 3" LCD and menus. That said, I find that for me, I use my PC for viewing and control.. I only use my phone, when someone wants a demo..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.