Zodiac MX8 question

Apr 28, 2017
Melbourne, FL
I recently replaced both sides A & B directionals, new tracks and the motor on my zodiac mx8. It seemed to be working properly then suddenly it stopped working. I have it connected to a dedicated suction line which is not clogged and has plenty of suction. It will work for a few seconds if I spin the propellers underneath, however, will stop in its tracks. Cartridge filter is clean too. I also tried it w/o the cartridge filter installed. Still no go. Very frustrating. Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to TFP! You created this (your first) TFP post a couple days ago and have yet to receive a reply. We try to leave new threads alone in hopes someone with experience in that subject will reply. At the same time however, you are new and I didn't want you to think we forgot about you. So I'll give your thread a quick :bump: to get it back to the top of the daily viewing board, and at the same time say, hello! :wave:

If you don't get a reply in another day or two, reply back to this thread to bump it back up for increased viewing. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with that issue of the Zodiac.

Hello and welcome to TFP! You created this (your first) TFP post a couple days ago and have yet to receive a reply. We try to leave new threads alone in hopes someone with experience in that subject will reply. At the same time however, you are new and I didn't want you to think we forgot about you. So I'll give your thread a quick :bump: to get it back to the top of the daily viewing board, and at the same time say, hello! :wave:

If you don't get a reply in another day or two, reply back to this thread to bump it back up for increased viewing. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with that issue of the Zodiac.

There must be someone on this site that is familiar with this cleaner that can provide some assistance.

Mine runs fine no issues to report but its basically new.

I would suggest talking to zodiac customer support or writing a mail to Dave "MR.DGVB" on youtube, hes replaced a lot of parts on them and has made videos on how to do it.

Uncle Dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.