What size of solar cover reel

vec

Bronze Supporter
May 16, 2016
Belleville, Ontario
Apologies, as this may seem silly.. My pool is 16x32, and I'm seeing a lot of solar cover reels that say up to 16' wide pool. Would you guys suggest I go with one that is 16' or go with one that is longer, say 18' or 20'?

Thank you!

Rockys Reels recommends going 1 foot wider for strength and to give yourself some install wiggle room...I know cause I asked them in an email exchange. BTW, I just bought one of their system, seems well made, 10 yr warranty and excellent reviews for "sole" rollers...aka 1 person operation. ;)

Rockys Reels recommends going 1 foot wider for strength and to give yourself some install wiggle room...I know cause I asked them in an email exchange. BTW, I just bought one of their system, seems well made, 10 yr warranty and excellent reviews for "sole" rollers...aka 1 person operation. ;)
Thank you! I'm seeing that brand and they look really well made.. definitely going to consider them.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.