Vinyl liner, ionized pool system and leaves = green pool!!!

Apr 13, 2017
Montgomery
Hi, I'm new here. I have a 24k gal pool. IG with a vinyl liner. It also has an ionized system on the pool. I have a very green pool. There are lots of leaves in it. Besides using a leaf net, are there any ways to speed up the leaf removing process? Any thoughts on this ionized pool or would salt be the better way to go? Thanks for your input.

I have a link to another thread that has the answers to the ionized system:

Ultra Pure and Nature 2 Fusion In-Ground See post three for the links to the answers.

Try this for the leaves:

https://www.amazon.com/Poolmaster-28300-Sucker-Pressure-Directional/dp/B0007PZN9Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492164706&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=big+gulp+pool+cleaner

Walmart and Lowes has ones like this in their stores quite often.

Do you have a test kit? If not please look in my siggy below to find the best one.

You need to SLAM your pool:

Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain

It is a process the works quite well! Once you get your pool clear here is what you need to know to keep it that way:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

All of this is bases off of having your own test kit. Yeah the pool store will test your water for "free" but is it really free if you walk out with $$$ of stuff?

:hug:

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.