Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Beware of falling fish....

1. Back To Top    #1

Beware of falling fish....

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Beware of falling fish....

I think that raining fish is a sign of the apocalypse.

Seventh sign: And fish shall rain down upon thee from the sky.

It's either that or we're being invaded by alien fish from one of the planets around Trappist-1.
    Support the site

Trouble Free Pool is a free resource. The people who answer questions are volunteers. If you find the site to be a good resource, please consider making a donation to help support the site. Thanks.

3. Back To Top    #3

Doesn't Dave live in Winter Haven...maybe he pulled back to hard on the fishing pole and flung the fish into his neighbor's pool...

If not, I vote alien fish....

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

4. Back To Top    #4

I just thought they had those walking catfish down there------------not the flying ones.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

We have ospreys that nest a couple of streets over each year and we're always seeing them fly over with fish (ocean is three blocks away). I figure it's just a matter of time before we find a mullet or whiting in the pool!
    8K gal 13'Wx19'L IG kidney. 3.5' to 5'6" depth. Pentair: Ultratemp 120 heater/chiller; Intelliflo 2 VS pump; Intellichlor IC40 SWG; cartridge filter; EasyTouch controller. 3 wall returns, 1 skimmer, 1 cleaner line. Tremron Oak Run coping and pavers. Noble Tile Toscano waterline. Marbletite's Freestone pebble in St. Thomas. TF100 and K1766 test kits.