Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Raypak 106A HELP

1. Back To Top    #1

Raypak 106A HELP

I need instruction or a video link on how to get to my heat exchanger in order to inspect & clean as I am having problems with the roll out switch blowing.
    8200 Gal. AGP 12'x 24'x 54" Sharkline Oceanic - Hayward 1.5 Single Speed Pump - Hayward D.E. Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Raypak 106A HELP

Do you have the manual? If not you can get it here: Raypak Residential Pool /Spa Heaters - Above Ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A

Per the manual (see pages 28 and 31) the roll out switch failure can be caused by a few things, including a restriction in the heat exchanger flue passages (page 31 shows how to clean this).
    20K gal In-ground pool with raised Spa overflowing into pool; two Jandy Sheer Descent waterfalls; Pentair IntelliTouch i7+3, IntelliChlor, IntelliPH, 3 SAM/SAL lights, Pentair FNS60Plus filter, two 1.0 HP WhiperFlow pumps, Jandy/Compool auto-valves, RayPak Heatpump, RayPak 406A LP spa heater, Polaris 360 PS Cleaner. Patio and deck lighting by Volt; Volt 600W landscaping transformer; Webber grilling station

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Raypak 106A HELP

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBumkin View Post
    Do you have the manual? If not you can get it here: Raypak Residential Pool /Spa Heaters - Above Ground Pool/Spa Heater - 106A

Per the manual (see pages 28 and 31) the roll out switch failure can be caused by a few things, including a restriction in the heat exchanger flue passages (page 31 shows how to clean this).

Thanks for the info Country.
    8200 Gal. AGP 12'x 24'x 54" Sharkline Oceanic - Hayward 1.5 Single Speed Pump - Hayward D.E. Filter