Chattanooga, Tennessee Rectangle

TY Kim! I've got all the time in the world. Almost. I wanted to get it this week to see what my well water reads on the colors/numbers. It will be a gosh darn miracle if they actually start my pool on 04/24/17. The start date is a little expired like bad fruit.

Edit: maybe bad fruit is good fermented?! Hmmmmm

I've gotta say, Rebecca with TFTestkits was fabulous! Great communication, and if it had shipped any faster the packaging would have come off of it!

No start on my already late pool. I don't want to comment very much about specifics yet, as this is going south fast. Public communication can always be brought up in court... if you know what I mean. I'm erring on the cautious side.

Hypothetically though, WHY would someone pay 15% of a CONTRACT price to cancel when they've been lied to twice, been PROMISED a phone call back with an actual start date (nope) and the company has had their deposit for months but won't return calls? Not one blade of grass bent in the yard and they get to keep $4k dollars for giving me a hard time? *sigh* You can review a company all you want, you can see previous work of theirs, but you never know when your ticket is punched and you gotta deal with them. That is of course hypothetically speaking!

This is rapidly becoming a therapy session instead of a build thread.

OH Meow! I have such a BIG sad for you :(

Okay so someone thinks they can keep money they have not earned? They have lied more than once about the work start date but they still think they can keep it? Nope and nope!

I would show up at the office with a news crew behind me and see what they say to that! And yes I did offer to do that with one company. That is all it took LOL They could not fill out a check fast enough.

:hug:

Kim (NO cheering on this one at all!)

Thank you Bob and Kim!!
Hypothetically,
going to a showroom with paperwork and transcripts of conversations gets you somewhere. Where it got me, I'm still trying to weigh. Glass is half full. PB hypothetically feels bad about the contract and how we have been treated. PB wants to do free work on our yard. I explained, "everything is shallow. The main septic is only 3 ft". "OK, Mr. M stated". Then it's a FREE-FOR-ALL on the area!!!!! OMGosh, let's rip this smite up!!!!! Couldn't hear me YELLING until they had dragged over all four (4) field lines sideways and disconnected! His plan is that, "they never went anywhere".
Oh help me have composure.septicfun0426.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
:shock: He did what???????????????? Oh honey! I am so MAD for you right now! Gurrrrrrrrr! Let me at him! They never went anywhere?? Yeah they DID! To the poopy water field!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have they said when and how they will be fixing this? WHY were they even digging there? Is that where the pool is going?

Has the PB been out to see what the diggers did?

Kim :mad::crazy::-x:evil::grrrr::x:pukel: I think that about covers it!

Ok...I know nothing about septic lines or where they should be going...but I love your photo edits...at first I thought those guys were wearing some kind of giant white graduation caps...lol. I think building a pool has to be quite the ordeal. Paul and I were looking into a build about 3 years ago and I'm kinda glad we didn't end up going through it. Hang in there! I am confident you will come out smelling like a rose...not septic lines!

Crystal

If you've only had bad experiences with them, why would you assume anything would change? By allowing them to do some work that isn't related to the pool you have greatly complicated your situation.

Yes I have (perhaps greatly complicated my situation). You live and learn, but I'm too old to be learning lessons now. If you had an owner show up with a crew and talk you into doing what they want FOR FREE... it's hard to resist. VERY hard.
I'm not a pool builder (PB), and even though I've had problems with the salesman, the owner/pb is older and rugged and I was letting him do what he wants. Guess I shouldn't complain now that my area is a cluster....

Worst thing, I'll have a wreck of a yard. And NO POOL. Yet there are worse things in life, like this:thurdno.jpg

What a sweet looking pile of kitty fur and purr. Bet that fur is fun to keep under control LOL

:hug: live and learn............here is hoping they can fix your pipes and do what they were trying to do without any further problems.

Kim:kim:

Thank you Kim! I'm still trying this "not things bother me". It's going well. I sleep at night knowing I didn't pull out documents, recordings, legal stature, and sternly (yell) what is expected. If I lay off the caffeine a bit and pray, I'm a better person. :thumleft:

I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can go smell my pipes. Wow, even typing it again doesn't make it better. But here's the thing, I'm such a perfectionist, that I've always hung over Contractor's shoulders (sure they love that), it has been proven through out my decades that contractor's do NOT do it correctly... not like they would do at their own home!

Vent over. For now (muahahahaha)

Yes, that is floof goodness. Thurd is his name (I didn't pick it, his name was Jes but my husband (a previous non-pet lover) called him the Thurd cat). Another picture for fun:
thurdpuzzle.jpg

CUTE name and story. So your poor cats don't have just one name?? NONE of mine do either! LOL Hubby is a BIG cat lover so having this many is heaven for him!

Oh my what a picture and the caption is purrfect! LOL

Kim:kim:

My husband states, "SHE has cats". Referring to me. haha. We just buried his cat in February. She was 3 weeks from 17 years old. She was a daddy's girl. It is funny how a pet can relate to you and how they can make sense just by look at them.

Orange and white floofs are mine. They are as soft as they look. Like cotton. I hope my pool liner is soft.

FLOOF was a feral throw away. We rescued the kittens, unfortunately, mom died, NOT from lack of trying.

Hmm. The floofs are difficult at times. Here is one showing his belly. Have to rub it like a dog, at least show him how much we appreciate the belly.IMG_2852.jpg

Hair balls are beazors, every 4 to 7 weeks.

It feels like silk fluff. It is better than it looks. You can put your face in the belly and they just puuuuur. The closest I've found is organic cashmere. LOVE my big paw loud meow'ers!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.