Screen logic interface (Pentair)

Scott,

Well, I don't see it in your signature, so the first thing you will need, if you don't already have it, is an EasyTouch or IntelliTouch automation system.

Assuming you have one, then ScreenLogic is a night and day comparison to using the little 3" LCD controls.

As far as the pump goes, it you want to select a new programmed speed, you just click an icon, if you want to adjust a speed you can push an up/down icon.

I mainly use ScreenLogic on my PC. I have it on my Phone, but my pool is pretty simple, so I don't use the phone app much.

The EasyTouch is about 10 times easier to setup and program using ScreenLogic.

Now that I have used it for a year or so, you'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands... :cool:

The install was an easy DIY, but Pentair's manuals are almost written a foreign language, so you have to be a little handy.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

I'll be installing mine latter this week, I'll lyk how it goes. From what I've been reading about them, and I've been researching a lot, it's going to be very nice tool to help watch over the maintenance of the pool. A little pricey, but seem worth it in the end.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I look forward to sitting back on my lounger and turning on deck jets and changing light color all with my phone. Combined with IFFT, I'm thinking I might be able to integrate a bit of Alexa as well.

"Alexa, turn on the deck jets" :cool:

Iceman, so can you, like, really tell Alexa " Turn on Spa" "Set temp for 100 deg" "set lighting for Royal Blue" With the Easy Touch Sys?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Its not that in-depth, it (she) understands simple commands. "Alexa, ask Pentair to turn on the pool lights", "Alexa, ask Pentair what is the current temperature of the pool", "..............turn on the waterfall". Basically it can control whatever valve you have. You might have to rename things in SL to make it more understanable for Alexa. I haven't tried changing light colors or set a tempature, yet

I love my screen logic set up.....I had one small problem that was fixed by the Pentair guy under warranty. The wireless antennas have to be mounted upright or they will get water in them.....I also got the wireless remote for back up in case my internet had any problems. It is nice to control everything from my phone, computer or iPad, Pentair guy can even log in remotely if you have any issues that need troubleshooting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.