Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log

1. Back To Top    #1

Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log

I'm getting ready to start up my pool and was looking for Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log and can't seem to find it anywhere. I tried this link Trouble Free Pool) but it says Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. My computer bit the dust this winter so I don't have it anymore but I loved having this amazing log last year. Thanks in advance!
    22' Round x 52" deep Coleman AGP, 12,500 gallons. Filled 5-1-16. XtremePowerUSA 4500 GPH 19" Sand Filter w/1.5 HP Pump. Hayward Dyna-Skim In The Wall Skimmer. Hard Plumbed w/2" PVC. PVC Aerator. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner. Whitesboro, TX (North Texas). Taylor K-2006 Test Kit Comp Chorine FAS-DPD. Use The Pool Math App By Trouble Free Pool For Logging.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log

Trouble Free Pool)

Try this one

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    Trouble Free Pool)

Try this one

Kim
    That link doesnt work?
    18x36 25k Gal Inground Vinyl Pool
    300lb Sand Filter / 1.5hp Single Speed Pump / Intellichlor IC40 SWG / Polaris 280 w/booster pump

4. Back To Top    #4

This chart was created and hosted on a site that TFP had zero control over. We had no access to update the Excel file nor could we control who did. That said this Winter I had received a few complaints from TFP users who were attempting to download the Excel file that it was setting off their Virus/Malware alarms. While my gut still says these warnings were coming from anti-virus precautions setup by a users place of work I could not convince myself to leave up a link to a file that possibly would harm a user in some way.

That said, TFP is taking matter into its own hands and updating PoolMath this Spring to include an option to log and track your test results. This will be done with a dedicated iOS and Android App and will be launching soon. We've got it running now on a handful of devices and are finishing working the kinks out of things now. I have moved all additional discussion about this App at the link below to further avoid Hi-Jacking this thread.