Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log

This chart was created and hosted on a site that TFP had zero control over. We had no access to update the Excel file nor could we control who did. That said this Winter I had received a few complaints from TFP users who were attempting to download the Excel file that it was setting off their Virus/Malware alarms. While my gut still says these warnings were coming from anti-virus precautions setup by a users place of work I could not convince myself to leave up a link to a file that possibly would harm a user in some way.

That said, TFP is taking matter into its own hands and updating PoolMath this Spring to include an option to log and track your test results. This will be done with a dedicated iOS and Android App and will be launching soon. We've got it running now on a handful of devices and are finishing working the kinks out of things now. I have moved all additional discussion about this App at the link below to further avoid Hi-Jacking this thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.