Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool Math........The App

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Math........The App

After many requests over the years TFP is taking matter into its own hands and updating PoolMath this Spring to include an option to log and track your test results. This will be done with a dedicated iOS and Android App and will be launching soon. We've got it running now on a handful of devices and are finishing working the kinks out of things now. More details will be passed on as we come closer to completing the App in the near future.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Math........The App

Sounds like people that have never used an excel spreadsheet with a macro before to me. I've been using poollogger.com through the winter. It'll be interesting to see what the tfp option looks like. I really like poollogger.com though.

17,500 gallon IG Vinyl
    Pentair Tagelus TA60D Sand filter
    Pentair Challenger 1.5HP pump CFII N1 1.5A
    Taylor K-2006-A, Stenner 45MPHP10 auto chlorine feed

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by camueller View Post
    It'll be interesting to see what the tfp option looks like.
    While I can't promise you this is exctally what the end result will look like, I can give you small example.

IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg

4. Back To Top    #4

That looks pretty promising.

17,500 gallon IG Vinyl
    Pentair Tagelus TA60D Sand filter
    Pentair Challenger 1.5HP pump CFII N1 1.5A
    Taylor K-2006-A, Stenner 45MPHP10 auto chlorine feed

5. Back To Top    #5

The new App is going to be totally awesome, in my totally unbiased and humble opinion.....

(Full Disclosure - I am one of the alpha-testers for the app...)

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks for the responses! I'm excited for the app! That will be awesome!
    22' Round x 52" deep Coleman AGP, 12,500 gallons. Filled 5-1-16. XtremePowerUSA 4500 GPH 19" Sand Filter w/1.5 HP Pump. Hayward Dyna-Skim In The Wall Skimmer. Hard Plumbed w/2" PVC. PVC Aerator. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner. Whitesboro, TX (North Texas). Taylor K-2006 Test Kit Comp Chorine FAS-DPD. Use The Pool Math App By Trouble Free Pool For Logging.

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    While I can't promise you this is exctally what the end result will look like, I can give you small example.

IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg
    That is going to be awesome!

Helen
    Dallas Area, 16,000 gal IG, Easytouch 8 computer, Intelliflo 3HP Variable Speed pool pump, Pentair Smart Pump 4x160, Pentair 3/4 HP Booster Pump, FNS 60 DE 60, Mastertemp 400, Rainbow 320, Dual Timer w/ freeze protection, Intellichor SWG, TF100 Test Kit, POOL FILLED AUG 3, 2012, ORDER YOUR TF100 KIT FROM http://tftestkits.net
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...ie-t49936.html

8. Back To Top    #8

what the heck.......why not one more

image.jpg

9. Back To Top    #9

Are those your real numbers, Lee, or are you just trying to make the chart look pretty?
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

10. Back To Top    #10

Seeing the pools under about six inches of ice........just for looks.

11. Back To Top    #11

<<....sends Lee an ice auger for testing purposes.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

12. Back To Top    #12

Wow, that's going to be so cool!

Loc: So Cal Full Sunlight, IG 30'x15' Rectangle, 21,000gal w/ 2100gal Jac w/ Spillover
    (SWG) Pentair Intelli IC40, Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed UEE Pump
    Pentair Mastertemp 400 Pool and Spa Heater
    Pentair Clean and Clear Plus Cartridge Filter CCP-420
    Intellibright 5G Color Pool and Spa Lights, Hayward Nav Pro Pool Vac, Taylor-2006

13. Back To Top    #13

Will I be able to track backwashes & filter cleanings like POOL PAL too? Will there be an import option?

Can't wait to try it out!!!
    13700 gal, 32'x16'x54" AG oval, vinyl, Echo Canyon II, 8500 series, Narrow Yard, Safety Fence & Stair, Sta-Rite Crystal Flow T-210WF, 44 GPM, Hayward SP1580TL 1HP Pump, Aqua Luminator, Festiva wedding cake steps, March 2006, TFT-100, Speed-Stir, Sample Sizer. Avatar Credit: TJ Townsend

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSelf View Post
    Will I be able to track backwashes & filter cleanings like POOL PAL too? Will there be an import option?

Can't wait to try it out!!!
    Yes to tracking backwashing and filter cleaning (and brushing too!).

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

15. Back To Top    #15

IMG_8831.jpg

Along with many of the options to track will be the option to set custom reminders as well.

As for Inport/Export options. This is an item I will push to the developer and will look into. At this point we're working on cleaning up the finial bugs before adding additional requests but it is an idea for the future.

16. Back To Top    #16

Can't wait until this is released!!

16 X 38 Roman shaped plaster pool (3.5' in shallow end, 8' in deep end), tanning ledge with lighted bubbler, Pentair WhisperFlo 2HP pump, Pentair 100D Sand Filter, Pentair intellichlor Salt Generator, Pentair Glo-Brite Light, Pentair Color LED Bubbler, Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler 820

17. Back To Top    #17

I love how many tracking options there are!
    22' Round x 52" deep Coleman AGP, 12,500 gallons. Filled 5-1-16. XtremePowerUSA 4500 GPH 19" Sand Filter w/1.5 HP Pump. Hayward Dyna-Skim In The Wall Skimmer. Hard Plumbed w/2" PVC. PVC Aerator. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner. Whitesboro, TX (North Texas). Taylor K-2006 Test Kit Comp Chorine FAS-DPD. Use The Pool Math App By Trouble Free Pool For Logging.

18. Back To Top    #18

Any estimate when this might be released?
    Free Form 13K IG (Quartz) w/Screen Enclosure - 2 Sheer Descents, 1 Bubbler - Hayward 60 SF DE Sta-Rite - Hayward SP3400VSP EcoStar - Hayward Aqua Rite AQR9 (T-Cell-9) SWG - Zodiac MX6 - July 2016 - Taylor K-2006 - Taylor K-1766 Salt Test

19. Back To Top    #19

Quote Originally Posted by bobandsherry View Post
    We are currently holding Lee's three cute kids hostage until the app is released. So we expect it sometime soon....

Matt

20. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by bobandsherry View Post
    We have finalized moving from a test server to our finial "home" last week however we hit some snags that the developer is correcting now. From there we will verify on all of our beta testers that there are as few errors as possible before submitting the App to Apple for approval. From there we will be in Apple's hands as they MUST approve all Apps and updates before being submitted to the public.

Sorry for the run-a-round however I cannot provide an exact date other than shortly. We're making sure we correct as much as we can before publishing. Well that and Matts got my kids kidnapped thus the wife and I are enjoying some "us" time. Gotta milk that out while the getting is good.

Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast