Anyone ever tried the new "FilterBalls Blu 10 Advanced" instead of sand ?

Re: Anyone ever tried the new "FilterBalls Blu 10 Advanced" instead of sand ?

Agreed, it has been a while since the quickcrete issue occurred and we have heard anything in quite a while. They are certainly a reputable company who moves lots of product. Anything that says #20 silica sand for pool filters will work fine.

Re: Anyone ever tried the new "FilterBalls Blu 10 Advanced" instead of sand ?

Got an Ace Hardware close by? HTH 50lbs Pool Filter Sand (61308) - Pool Maintenance Equipment - Ace Hardware

But, I would not hesitate to use the Quikrete which is available at Lowes or Home Depot.
I have Ace and HD literally right across the street from each other. I will check it out, thanks!

Agreed, it has been a while since the quickcrete issue occurred and we have heard anything in quite a while. They are certainly a reputable company who moves lots of product. Anything that says #20 silica sand for pool filters will work fine.
#20 pool sand is what I was searching, then one click leads to another...so I am just overthinking it.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the education!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.