New build in Vegas

OMG. That is horrible! My son was a lifeguard at the local YMCA for a season. I went to drop off some lunch to him one day and he was, in that very moment, fishing poop from the pool. [emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tile started yesterday. All of the waterline tile is set. Now it's the bond beam wall and the extras. Kim, I really was going to post pictures for you but......I didn't take any before I returned them. Sorry. I'll have pictures soon though.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hahahaha
Man I get a good laugh every time I log on here. Can't wait to see your inside tile choice [emoji6]
I know it's going to look amazing!! And I'm a little jealous about the slide so I'm gonna close my eyes and walk away now and not show the wife either so more money doesn't magically slide out my pocket lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job on getting the test kit on it's way. That way you can test your fill water and I can give you your shopping list to go with it.

LOVE the slide! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to see a pic of the first person going down it!

T, IF you had SHARED the pics BEFORE buying them we could have told you if they will work or not and helped you pick out some different ones! Who knows better? TFP or your wife??????? Oh wait you have to live with her and can shut us off..........................you many have made a good choose in who to let pick out the tiles LOL

The inside the pool pic did not work :(

Will why should you buy a slide for your pool? When your kids want to slide you just take them over to T's house and let them use his! So long as you take some steaks and adult drinks I am sure T would not mind!

Kim:kim:

Yes, that's my big old blockhead. It's been a nightmare trying to keep him out of the constant puddle that is in the bottom of the pool. That dog sees one inch of water and loses his mind. If there wasn't so much more tile and stone work I might just do that. Demo on the existing patio starts Monday and then the mess of laying the travertine pavers starts.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.