New Pool Build, Ellis Co, TX

Durl

Bronze Supporter
Dec 30, 2016
Dallas, TX
Hi All,

I am also a lurker. I have been trying to gather as much information from y'all as I can before our build. My wife and I are excited about our new pool! Specifications : 90ft Perimeter, Jandy pool equipment (Nature Fusion 2), Caretaker In Floor Cleaning system with Leaf B Gone and a pavilion over the spa. 20,000 gallons, 3.5ft to 6ft depth. They have been working 6 days a week and the PB has been here every day overseeing the project. He has been awesome with communication! Its been 11 days since they started digging and they are starting the deck tomorrow. Its been fast! Here are some photos so far.

2017-02-07_063938_zpssrnfa8p3.jpg

3f677246-231d-4f14-98dd-435a16204411_zpsld0f1gqm.jpg

IMG_6572%20Copy_zpsnaabxnqg.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see and hear the water going down the spa spill over! That is going to look and sound neat!

Hi and THANKS for letting us watch your build! It looks awesome so far!

Have you been bonding with your pool since the gunite has been shot? aka watering it. This helps with the curing process.

I love hearing your PB has been so good to you. Buy him a steak or two!

Kim:kim:

Thanks Kim! Excited to be here and participate! This is our first pool. Yes we have bonded with the pool daily! Although the pool builder says watering the gunnite is not as important in the low temps (it has been in the 40s here) as much as it is in the high temps. We are also looking forward to leaving the windows open and listening to the water over the spillway :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@Texas splash Thanks! We love it!

@hotrodbones - its a free standing pavilion (cheaper), its a little taller than we wanted it to be but I wanted it to drain into the gutters of the house. Here is a couple more pics.

IMG_6733_zpsyd276vkk.jpg

IMG_6732_zpszo2qbhq4.jpg

@Yetiasr - The PB said it would be 21 days for the build (thankfully we have had great weather!) They worked 6 days a week and started digging on Jan 25th. I think we are on day 19 (working days) and they are staining the pavilion tomorrow.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.