TFTestKits 0-30 PSI Glycerin PSI Gauge

Scoop

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 13, 2012
Dallas, TX
I installed the TFT 0-30 PSI Gauge April 2015. It's been great; a lot easier to read than the 0-60 pool store gauges. It looks like I encountered my 1st TFT bad gauge issue though.

The gauge needle isn't returning to 0 PSI with the pump off. The needle reads ~2 PSI with the pump off. That's happened infrequently since I installed it & removing the top "vent" fitting always returned the needle to 0 reading.

This time, that's not working. I removed the vent fitting & the needle remains at ~2 PSI.

I used a paper clip to check for a possible debris obstruction inside the 'vent' hole. I noticed the paper clip contacts something solid (which I think is the gauge diaphragm or perhaps the 'vent' actuator, etc) & when I press down the paper clip, the gauge needle returns to 0. When I release the paper clip from the solid object inside the gauge vent hole, the needle goes back up to ~2 PSI.

I was wondering if there's a warranty time period with the gauge purchased from TFTestKits.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.